Floral Design Class
Believe it or not the demand for floral designers is there. Everyone needs flowers. Floral designers are in demand currently and demand is growing. So start a creative, career in a multi-billion dollar industry. With the right credentials you can work for a florist shop, or in the floral department of a grocery store, or even start your own floral design business.
Our home study distance learning class is designed to help prepare you for a new career in floral design. There are no educational prerequisites or experience requirements to enroll. We can teach you the specialized techniques and hands-on procedures that any floral designer should know.
Our classes offer hands on training in:
- Basics and tools of Floral Design.
- Design techniques, styles, and plant care.
- Coordination and design of arrangements for weddings.
- Promotion and planning of arrangements for holidays and theme parties.
- Creation of artificial and dried flower displays.
So get started today by requesting a free information kit from our floral design classes.
Penn Foster Career School